Cisco Webex integration is available to Pro and Enterprise tier customers.
FireHydrant supports automated Webex bridge creation, so your responders always have a meeting ready for incident response.
- You'll need Owner permissions in FireHydrant to configure integrations
- You'll need a generic service account/user with administrative privileges
FireHydrant recommends using a generic admin account/user in Webex to authorize this integration. This is to prevent potential problems arising from any named user account's decommissioning in the case of e.g., departure.
- Go to FireHydrant's Integrations page search for the Webex app. Click the '+'.
- Click Authorize Application. This will take you to a Webex login page.
- Provide the Webex credentials and sign in. You're all set!
Updated about 2 months ago